Hi All Garden State Daylily Grower members,
Sue and I decided to schedule an “in-person club meeting” on September 12, 2021. It is our first gathering as a club since March 2020 and a long time coming! Please read the details below and in the attached flyer.
- The meeting will be held at Michael J. Tighe Park, 65 Georgia Rd, Freehold NJ 07728 at Picnic Area #6 (near the Recreation Building)
- Like in the past, we will have a luncheon at noon followed immediately by the meeting at 1 pm
- Sandwiches will be provided at the luncheon by the club. We ask that everyone please bring a side dish like a salad, snack or desert. Beverages such as soda, ice tea, water or coffee will be supplied by the club. Alcohol will not be permitted.
- After the meeting, there will be a plant swap like in the past during our May picnics. All participating, please bring a plant with you. If you bring a plant, you are entitled to choosing one when your number is called.
- There will also be some surprise raffles including garden tools among others and plant gifts for everyone present.
This is a great opportunity to “re-meet” everyone, share garden stories, get caught up and have some fun!
Please RSVP as soon as possible to me via email (email@example.com) or via phone (908-692-1983) so we can solidify the plans for that day.
We can’t wait to see everyone again!
Sue and Mike